Reaching for that 15,000!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
alright, i decided to post my log of how i'm going along with reaching 15,000 in 3dmark05... i've come very close just now.. i'm going to try again with some higher clocks.. hopefully i'll get it, here is my score as of now

3dmark05-1.jpg

*edited*
well after more failed attmepts at which i think to be my cpu... i upped my fsb voltage and pci-e (just in case that was the problem).. also along with what is the mch??? (i have no idea what that was) but i upped everything by .1v, hopefully this will keep my oc's much more stable.

i'll be back with results in another 15-20 min

i'm not sure if the pci-e voltage does anything... i have seen no benifits in my oc'ing w/ it. good luck!

you'll break it with an 8800, though I'm not sure you're prepared to spend the cash.

still, that's a pretty good score. I get about 8200 or so; though my CPU is pretty weak compared to yours

15,000's already been done plenty of times on air with an e6600 and x1950xtx... if i could manage to get my cpu to 4.0 ghz stable... and my gpu at 750 and memory at 1137 i should be incredibly close if not at it

well... after a crap load of tries last night.. i think my gpu has reached its limit at about 740/1120... so at least i know i can bring my cpu up a bit more... in hopes of reaching this damned score..... time to try this at 3.8 ghz again

*edit*

3.jpg

new run stable a little over 3.7 ghz... no too bad, imma try it at 8 and up the video core clock to 750 now that i found some more different kinds of core voltage for it:cool:

imma raise my gpu core voltage to 1.6... i should be able to get it then... maybe i should raise it a lil higher and try to go for 760 core or 770 core

anyway, 1 last run before work, brb

no 100% fanspeed, graphics was 55.. at a almost 100 mhz core overclock... very nice if you ask me.. and yes, it was running that speed at 2d as well

very nice temp ;) great cooler when running 100 percent

it appears atitool can only do 1.575v and i don't think thats enough to reach 750... for now imma have to rely on my cpu then..... i don't understand why my video card is crapping out on me.... its max temp at 100 percent fan full load is about 65 degrees..... it shouldnt be artifacting already...

and for cpu 3.8 seems to be as far as it'll go because my mobo won't let me use 1.6v to do higher clocks

imma have to flash my bios today.. because i can't find memory timings either... because mine are running 4-5-5-17... which is no good...

i also just noticed this card is suckin out 28 amps!!! insane...

i'm at work right now.. for about another 4 hours... tonite is the night... i'll hit 15,000 :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom