no more amd 4400's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancec2c30

Future ex-member
I went to see if prices on the x2 4400 cpu at newegg had dropped. And all to be found was !!!there were none!!! All I could find was 4600's and a 4800. They aren't even in the auto notify status, just removed from there inventory all together.

I just can't believe that they would do that.

lancec2c30 said:
I went to see if prices on the x2 4400 cpu at newegg had dropped. And all to be found was !!!there were none!!! All I could find was 4600's and a 4800. They aren't even in the auto notify status, just removed from there inventory all together.

I just can't believe that they would do that.

i know dude. i was looking forward to getting one myself because it the only one in the middle with 128x2 and 1mbx2. i was very upset when i cannot find it anywhere. and it seems like none of the x2's have been in stock for the longest.

How about a Opteron?
I was upset when they stopped carrying skt939 x2 3800+, so I started looking at the Opterons.

yah i know its very weird these cpus just disappeared from the world of newegg,but if anything i would recommend a 3800 u can find them for a150 ish and i have mine at 5000 speeds (2,6) and only gave it a little more power. i know the 512kb l2 cacke isnt the balls but cmon 2.6 for 150 bucks..

Why not just an Opteron 170?

I don't see why the X2 would ever be chosen over the 165-180 Opterons.

They overclock better and run cooler.

but do they run on normal s939 amd motherboards? I am right now running a athlon 3500 single core, and I dont want to buy a new motherbord. They run at 1000mhz fsb and I think my 3500 runs at 2000mhz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom