Sickest mod I have seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow! u dont even need a monitor for that! haha its a computer with a built in monitor.. u usually get a monitor with a built-in computer (macs and some business dell models)

personally doesn't make sense to have an LCD in your computer if you're just showing the same thing your monitor does, ya it's cool an all.. but pointless, I've seen some computer where they make their own programs and have the LCD's run off that, making it really neat. I like that HL2 case from one of the links up there, it's freaking sick!

some of those look like what we car people call "ricers"

well, a few of those look niiiiiiiice. I especially like those LCD screens on the towers. damn....if only i had a couple hundred dollars to just throw away

On the built in screen, can you get it to display other things besides the desktop? Such as a movie, or gif, or even technical information?

oblivion said:
some of those look like what we car people call "ricers"

well, a few of those look niiiiiiiice. I especially like those LCD screens on the towers. damn....if only i had a couple hundred dollars to just throw away

Those "ricers" also make 15000 dollar cars perform like 45000 dollar ones with 10000 - 15000 dollars ... similarly:

a few years a go if you put some lights in a nice case it became an alienware <gasp> and saved you 500 dollars in the process, now you have to paint it nicely and it becomes an alienware (voodoo etc...) <gasp again>.
So being a computer ricer is not necessarily a bad thing. I think it's actually a good hobby, and a hellofa lot cheaper than putting the money into your car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom