Buying 20+ Ultimate Gaming Computers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was in anothe r post on ps3's some dude trying to mak3 aprofit but sony is starting to ship 100000 ps3s every week now, also ayone consider giving away their ps3 for free tacos for lif3? ! d0n+ r34!!y L1k3 +@c0 b3L1 $0 1'm n0+ C0n$id3r!nG !+

oh. I already have 2 PS3's Pre-Ordered here in Australia (One for me and I was going to sell one one ebay), But I guess that can go into the shop.

As for the 360's, There are so many promotions like buy it for 599AUD and get 2 wireless controllers, 2 games, and some other bonuses.

Nintendo Wii= Pre-ordered :)

Now I just have to find cheap nice plasma TV's :) And good security camera's

EDIT: End187 I cant be bothered translating your post

what about ceiling projectors, nah wall mountable plasmas seeem better, but if i ever take my 2 year old brother to go see the iggles in australia il shw up at your place and challenge you to a game of ROL

Neither of those are any good. The first one uses a 2.8Ghz Intel Pentium-D processor that's pretty much worthless and it has a 7300 videocard. Let me put it this way; I'd rather use onboard video than a 7300 videocard.

Second one has the same processor, but a 6600 videocard. Still no good if you're trying to play any new games.

The monitors for those are nice though.

Just realized; 11th page of this thread. :classic:

:)

What about number 3? Third one is alright but could use some work on the video card. I like the monitor though :)

Number 1! That's what I'm talkin' about!

Go to their main page and click on the second banner from the top, the one with the Intel XGamer price drop.

On that list, go down to the $1699 system. I'm assuming the prices are in AUD?

The system has a C2D E6300, 2GB of DDR2, a 7900GT, and a 200GB Hard Drive. Better than anything linked before now.

Second link didn't work for me for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom