Looking for software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbsk8er04

Baseband Member
For specified reasons I need a realy legit piece of software. I need software that can zoom in on pictures, a photo zooming piece of software, I've tried PhotoZoom Professional but it isn't that great, can anyone help?

Thankyou

Adobe photoshop will take you right down to the last pixel. Not sure how much $$ you are looking to spend though.

Ok, I have some pictures i need to zoom in on that doesn't come out pixely and blury but something rather nice. Like when you see examples on tv. when they zoom in on something and it's great quality, something like photozoom professional but better and more user friendly

tbsk8er04 said:
Ok, I have some pictures i need to zoom in on that doesn't come out pixely and blury but something rather nice. Like when you see examples on tv. when they zoom in on something and it's great quality, something like photozoom professional but better and more user friendly
What you see on television, CSI especially, is a load of bollocks. When you zoom in photoshop you are seeing a close up of the original picture in its original resolution. Contrary to what TV would have you believe, hitting the "Enhance" button 12 times will not reveal high resolution details in a low resolution photo. Only high resolution photographs will look high res when you zoom in on them in the extreme.

So there's no possible way to like get a program of that sort, like what do they do at stores when you pay them to blow up a picture, isn't that some what the same? So basically i'm getting the clue that there's no program out there to do what I want (depending on the camera type and resolution)?

CS2 has features that will acomplish this better than most photo editing programs. You however will have to take the time to learn it if it's important to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom