My first custom computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
fade2black2004 said:
i was talking about the DS3

its a modular PSU it makes cable management ALOT simpler and they look really good too

oh ok...

and this is just as easy to easy as a regular power supply right? because what you suggested brought my total price down... WHICH I LIKE! :D

Edit:

@ Dex.Terity

them links dont work :-/

yea you just plug whatever cables you need into the psu and connect them to whatever

the psu comes with all the cables you need

The video card you picked out is being offered in a combo until 12/1. The combo is the card and a eVGA 122-CK-NF68-AR Socket T (LGA 775) NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard for a total of $689.98 ($40 discount).

The 680i is the current apex of Intel mobo chips. It leaves everything Intel has out in the dust.

Yeah sorry about those links, they're good now.
And yeah, I went with the combo deal myself on the gpu/processor, as well as mobo/ram (I found them both after I had already decided on those products, how convinient!).

Trotter said:
The video card you picked out is being offered in a combo until 12/1. The combo is the card and a eVGA 122-CK-NF68-AR Socket T (LGA 775) NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard for a total of $689.98 ($40 discount).

The 680i is the current apex of Intel mobo chips. It leaves everything Intel has out in the dust.

Its good but it adds just a couple money I'll have to see when it comes to the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom