plz help gamepad doesnt work

Status
Not open for further replies.

bilal388

Beta member
can someone tell me wats wrong with my comp casyue i was playin my gamepad and it suddenly stopped working lsat week i have tryed everything but nothin happens i have a nexxtech 261-8302 i think the usb doesnt detect it wen the same port detects the mouse ..ii install the software again and again but it doesnt detect and the controller work becuz as soon as i turn it on teh light turns on it

Your Game pad's cable could be damaged, I had this happen to one of my game pads and my friend also had it happen to his, the 4 usb wires inside the cord may break if you wrap the cord too tightly around the unit. When you try to plug it in, either the game pad can't power up (power wires broken), or the data transmission has errors (data wires broken). If you are absolutely sure that this is the problem, take the controller apart and de-solder the existing wires (REMEMBER WHERE EACH ONE GOES!!!), then cut the wire a little past where the cord enters the controller, strip the wires, and solder them back in.

Try bending the wire back and forth while it is plugged in, If it is detected and then goes off, and may come back on, this is a good sign that the cable is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom