Not open for further replies.

reckliss

Daemon Poster
So I just ordered the following:

Logitech Z-5500 Speaker System

Logitech Black Microphone

ICEMAT Mouse Pad

SCEPTRE x22wg-Gamer Black 22"

dang....you will be bringing the house down with that speaker system.

Im gettting another 17" monitor for dual monitors myself, but i had to order it since my parents arn't as tech-savy with the interenet shopping yet.

im getting a evga 7950gt and they got me this 19" widescreen lcd lol

but **** thoose speakers look nice but i need the cideo card to much

Should of went with Klipsch for the speakers they are from Germany, they jam, nice and clear so ya. But logitechs are pretty good.

Good choice on the speakers. They make my whole house shake. Does a really good job of ****ing off the neighbors.

reckliss said:
I was going to get Klipsch but newegg got rid of them and zzf doesnt sell them.
Ahh **** ya i bought my 2.1 Klipsch system at best buy. O well im sure those Logitechs will still jam lol.

Cdub89 said:
Should of went with Klipsch for the speakers they are from Germany, they jam, nice and clear so ya. But logitechs are pretty good.

I myself was going to get the Klipsch but I did not want to deal with the base dieing on me, and having to pay 60 bucks to ship it to them, and another 60 back.

Yes I know you have to "break them in" and make sure you have good cooling on the sub, but even then it just dies. Yes some units survive 2 years, while some only last 4 seconds.

Not something I want to deal with.

Lord AnthraX said:
I myself was going to get the Klipsch but I did not want to deal with the base dieing on me, and having to pay 60 bucks to ship it to them, and another 60 back.

Yes I know you have to "break them in" and make sure you have good cooling on the sub, but even then it just dies. Yes some units survive 2 years, while some only last 4 seconds.

Not something I want to deal with.
Hmm never heard of that. When i got mine right after i hooked them up i cranked it up and jammed. So i didnt do the break in so i guess mine will only last a few weeks huh? Also we have always had a pretty good home stereo and surround sound all we bought was Klipsch speakers they still jam after 7yrs of hard use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom