Buying 20+ Ultimate Gaming Computers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
dedb33t said:
I posted lots of information on it and people were replying, but most off topic.

Woke up this morning to check if there are any new post's. Only to find out that the thread was deleted and my account banned.. WTF!!!! what for!!!!???

What the h*ll, that's messed up. Weird, I don't usually hang out there but that's not normal.

Try [H]ardForums maybe? They have a General Hardware also, though its a bit lower on the list.

[H]ardForums.

yeah i thought you mean asynchronous dsl? but sems you were talking about something else yeah i know cozyrulz from cricker and australian isps charge like $80 for 10gb a month(gay) I'm only running 864/160 and im fine since i don't really need to download that quick. Hopefully where were moving there will be FIOS 50mb/10mb up $55 a month killer, also i havent seen anyone with a killer nic? would it be worth the 300 some odd dollars? on a different note i disabled the whole security at school a lot i just used the teachers passwords which were all the same with administrative priviladges and forwarded all of the data onto a laptop and then disabled whatever their security was lolz it was funny then i just let anyone do what they wanted lolzrofl i think i downloaded kazaa and then just left it downloadin pr0n at full blast sine i left everything open. they eventually fond out it was me but couldn't verify it because i technacily wasn't in that class. so don't forget if your gonna have people going online to stealth ports etc.. ban programs, p2p torrents and web sites like this try this got to google and type in rise of legends serial and see what happenes youll get a virus lol but yeah you gonna have a hart time protecting thos pcs, so dont put thumbscrews so that everyone can just open the cases and steall stuff like ram. and if you don't mind going against EULAs then just install some games with the sane serial soch as CS which people will only be playing on lan, but i've been checking and your location kinda sux so you may have to get adsl2

TheEnd187 said:
Also i havent seen anyone with a killer nic? would it be worth the 300 some odd dollars?

Lol, the Killer NIC. :D

More of a laughingstock than anything else in the hardware world. :) Its a prime example of amazing marketing for a worthless product.

ohh...Well we have one sentance translated :)

Im getting so far with this business, I have spoken to many of my friends parents etc that have experience in this business world :)

So far so good, Cant wait :D

The biggest geeks of all are over at Xtreme Systems so maybe you can find something there.

And TheEnd, PLEASE stop posting everywhere. I know you think you are helping and all, but honestly, and I'm not trying to be mean here... you're just taking up space on these forums. No one has any idea what you are trying to say so please just try to either put more english in your replies or stop posting. Again, not trying to be an A$$hole but... we can't understand you.

^True.

Yeah I was on Xstreme Systems earlier, someone recommended that I should go on there yesterday, I'll make an account and talk to them later :) Right now I'm drawing my design and just writing up all the stuff that I will have :)

dedb33t said:
ohh...Well we have one sentance translated :)

Yeah, that's pretty much all I could make out. :p

XtremeSystems is good, it was one of the forums I linked in my first post. Its more of an enthusiast forum though, not sure what kind of business advice you would get.

I feel overwhelmed at XtremeSytems.

Like I know they are freindly people but it's like EVERYONE has a 4GHz conroe with like LN2.

Kinda why I want to join [H]ard forums.

Mature people, Know what they are talking about, and not the feeling of being overwhelmed.

:D

TheEnd187 said:
yeah i thought you mean asynchronous dsl? but sems you were talking about something else yeah i know cozyrulz from cricker and australian isps charge like $80 for 10gb a month(gay) I'm only running 864/160 and im fine since i don't really need to download that quick. Hopefully where were moving there will be FIOS 50mb/10mb up $55 a month killer, also i havent seen anyone with a killer nic? would it be worth the 300 some odd dollars? on a different note i disabled the whole security at school a lot i just used the teachers passwords which were all the same with administrative priviladges and forwarded all of the data onto a laptop and then disabled whatever their security was lolz it was funny then i just let anyone do what they wanted lolzrofl i think i downloaded kazaa and then just left it downloadin pr0n at full blast sine i left everything open. they eventually fond out it was me but couldn't verify it because i technacily wasn't in that class. so don't forget if your gonna have people going online to stealth ports etc.. ban programs, p2p torrents and web sites like this try this got to google and type in rise of legends serial and see what happenes youll get a virus lol but yeah you gonna have a hart time protecting thos pcs, so dont put thumbscrews so that everyone can just open the cases and steall stuff like ram. and if you don't mind going against EULAs then just install some games with the sane serial soch as CS which people will only be playing on lan, but i've been checking and your location kinda sux so you may have to get adsl2

Oh my freaking god.

Paragraphs.
Periods.
Capitols.
Punctuation marks.
Spelling
Structure

All of that thrown out the window.

Please make an effort to type like a human being. It will make us all much much happier people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom