Seventeen or Bust team

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
hrm ... i've been checking out this program on xtreme and it seems pretty interesting, i guess its sorta like a f@h kinda thing.... i was thinking of starting a team up...

and from my reading, it looks like people with p4 prescotts are doing the best there, and i know plenty of people here have those p4's.

So i guess what i'm saying is that i'd like to try to get something started here for tf to get our name out there..

and mods... i'm sorry, i didnt know where to put this thread... and this is one of the most viewed... lol

anyway, if your interested just post or leave me a pm

lol my bad, lemme get one

http://www.seventeenorbust.com/download/

okay i've already created a team

obviously its Techforums *it changed it from its original tech-forums... as the program wouldnt let me use it because of the dash*

It's password protected, so if you'd like the password to join the team, just give me pm

and if you've got dual core, or dual cpu, here is how to run more than 1 instance of it

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=114505

i'll be running it all day today at work.. so ya... imma leave the password up for the day on here

HOOSHA

Maybe you should explain exactly what it is. Also, most of the people who might be doing this are already doing F@H for TF.

I am readin up on it.. it does prime number calculations.... ok what is that gunna do for us? I know what folding@home does and it benefits society.. What does calculating a prime# do?

jseber1982 said:
I am readin up on it.. it does prime number calculations.... ok what is that gunna do for us? I know what folding@home does and it benefits society.. What does calculating a prime# do?

Yeah :confused:

I would rather put my resource's to good use by helping a good cause,I don't want to help a bunch of nerd's with math problem's :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom