First Computer I built, is it good enough???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree on that one Camshaft.

You do not happen to go to a forum called Ripper7Racing, do you? There is a long time member there with the username Camshaft.

Thats Fine, But its possible for PSU's to change over time. And we won't know until someone tests it.

However your right. Had he asked on this forum, I (And I hope noone else) would not have reccomended aspire.

i'd go with AM2 and DDR2 ram also. it'll be easier to upgrade later on instead of buying a new mobo and ram along with that new processor.

papiracer said:

Creative INSPIRE P5800 5.1 surround sound
ATI 512 Redeon X1900XTX Crossfire

Why did you get two X1900XTX in crossfire

One 8800GTX, cheaper and it should outperform two X1900xtx

why do you question, you're not the one using the computer he is, if you bug him about it and say its bad you're going to make feel as though he achieved nothing in the building the computer

Umm, hate to ask this, but right now im surfing [H]ardforums, and I have yet to find anything oober about what they are saying or that is so "godly" that none of us over here can understand what their talking about....

So, umm, why is [H]ardforum so much better?

JoshSB said:
Umm, hate to ask this, but right now im surfing [H]ardforums, and I have yet to find anything oober about what they are saying or that is so "godly" that none of us over here can understand what their talking about....

So, umm, why is [H]ardforum so much better?

Agreed, I'm glad we have 1337 pro haxors like TriEclipse to tell us what we know and don't know.

Hehehe, Oh and it is not FACT that a piece of HARDWARE is automatically good because of its brand. That is like saying because HP doesnt fug up so much it is obviously a superior brand to any others that fug up.

Oh, and computers are only so in depth, no offense but there is a limit to how much more you can know vs another person there Tri.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom