Need advise on new Gaming speakers and Chair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoraxis

Solid State Member
Heres the deal fellas. I need some new speakers for under 150.00 and a new chair for a 175.00. The cheaper the better for both, but i want the best quality for my budget. I'm a pretty extreme gamer, probably spending about 60 hours a week on my pc alone, so the chair I have is pretty devistated, and i just sold my old pc, so I lost my speakers. Advice please! My research has turned up that Logitech has good speakers, i just dont know which ones to go with. I have no clue on the chair. Help please.

logitech z-2300's

for a chair go to staples and sit in every one until you find one you like.

Now answer me this; you spend 60 hours a week playing games and stuff? Now a typical person work only 40 hours in a week. With that you are telling me that you spend more that 8 hours every day playing computer games?

I have a chair similar to the one KBlair has. Any good office chair like that will work fantastic.

I get my chairs from Boeing surplus. Their MSRP is about $140-$250 and I pick them up for about $5-$10 and there more or less brand new. If you live near a Boeing surplus store I recommend checking it out.

Yes, i game alot! Im in the military and work 14 hr days 4 days a week. Almost all of my off duty time is spent gaming, unless i go out with the bros.... Is that a big deal? I figure ive served my country through 2 tours of iraq so far, i should be entitled to do whatever the **** i want :)

Thoraxis said:
Yes, i game alot! Im in the military and work 14 hr days 4 days a week. Almost all of my off duty time is spent gaming, unless i go out with the bros.... Is that a big deal? I figure ive served my country through 2 tours of iraq so far, i should be entitled to do whatever the **** i want :)
Ya you are entitled to do whatever you want so get those Klipsch 2.1 speakers so you can jam harder and game harder:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom