XMS2 or Dominator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'm gonna go way off topic here but I'm only doing this to save you from wasting your money.

Don't get Corsair, they have good reviews because reviewers get specially picked rams that were good quality. 7/10 corsair rams that my friends, my relatives, my relative's friends, and I bought FAILED. Corsair's quality is not THAT great. i would stick with OCZ or G. Skill

LOL in response to the thread title trieclipse knows what I want to say :p

I know! The memory market's in such bad shape right now! Memory prices went like $50 higher for everything as soon as the C2Ds came out. Its like this one person that I was designing a PC for said, "Its a sad day when your memory costs more than your processor and motherboard combined."

It's insane. Just utterly insane.

Another question:

Why are hard drives so dam* cheap these days....250GB 3GB/S Sata Hard drive is like 50 bucks at the egg:confused:

maybe their going to come out with the holograph HDD soon (i think thats what they are called if you know what im talking about) :p

or their going to using nanotechnology to store data using atoms(atoms can store like a certian amount of bites, but don't ask the specfics....i just like to read technical books for fun not memorize detials ;))

Nanotechnology is the future. If it is not, then I will eat my shoe. And post the video on YouTube (or future equivalent).

TriEclipse said:
Nanotechnology is the future. If it is not, then I will eat my shoe. And post the video on YouTube (or future equivalent).

Looks like nanotechnology beat you to youtube:

nanotechnology :p

edit: "hey paul"......lets play :p. that actually would kinda scare me (gotta watch the video to understand)

dominator has better heatsinks and has a better name, also does anyone even care for ballistix???

darkop16 said:
Looks like nanotechnology beat you to youtube:

nanotechnology :p

edit: "hey paul"......lets play :p. that actually would kinda scare me (gotta watch the video to understand)

:eek: ...

:mad: ...

Lol. I would Major in Nanotech, but there isn't much opportunity in the field right now. And I don't really want to become a research scientist, too much...research and not enough action. :) Computer Science for now, I'll let the others work on the technology. Atleast I'll know how to program the nanobots. :D

wow....like i knew that the funding sector was having trouble on where to put the money. Like some companies are just producing really fine powder stuff(i just read it in a book....i forgot what they really used :p) and calling it nanotechnology to get the funding.

And now this patent thing, just bueracratic mess. Once we reach nanotechnology...computers will be able to handle that stuff with better understanding, or we "upgrade" ourselves to handle it. And then it gets much easier.

Nanotechnology will be the future like you said, but lets not take up this guys thread anymore....i already feel bad i lost myself again talking about nanotechnology, but its just so awesome :). If you want to talk more, just pm or im me.

RalliArt882 said:
Did DDR2 800 prices go up because since people all wanted C2D, the demand went up for that memory?

yeah its supply and demand, ever since the new am2 and c2d, c2d more so, ddr2 demand has increased. i know i still had my skt 754 and was holding out to the c2ds, and then got one right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom