Buying 20+ Ultimate Gaming Computers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy Way FTW. I wouldn't want to be building 20 PCs by myself. One's complicated enough, thanks ya very much. Imagine the error probability in 20 of them. :D

A 7600GS is pretty much the same thing as a 6600GT, so wouldn't recommend that. 7600GT should do nicely. 7900GS if you're feeling the $180 videocards.

This is an Interesting Post... Where i live we dont have any gaming Cafe's lol... But i would like to comment on the Bandwith Problems...

OK so if u have 24/1mbps... that means 24 down and 1 up... My Bud started an ISP where we live just so we could have high speed internet FOR gaming... He has a T1 run to his Place and then route to me and 60 other ppl... for u to be able to game ONLINE not LAN u will need a hella router with Data Prioty settings... u dont wont ur DLers to suk all ur Bandwith from ur Gamers... trust me it will happen... 24mbs/30comps 20dl and 10 Playin.... whew... now thats a Perfect scenario, but it could happen... u need a Router to tell the gaming DATA to come B4 the DL Data... or there will be Major Lag... correct me if im wrong here...

ya those lan cards would prolly help BUT... The DATA needs to be Tagged b4 it gets to the comp... ive tried those lan cards some work ok.. but none are as good as a Router that ROUTES game info to you Prority over EVERYTHING else...

Listen to TriEclipse's advice if your serious about starting a business go to a different forum for serious advice.

BuddyRo said:
ya those lan cards would prolly help BUT... The DATA needs to be Tagged b4 it gets to the comp... ive tried those lan cards some work ok.. but none are as good as a Router that ROUTES game info to you Prority over EVERYTHING else...

o I know, I was just comparing it to that. :)

Well... To the guy who said go to a better forum, Can you direct me to the right section of the anatek forum so i can post there? I want want to be more noob and post it in the wrong section...And to the other people, I want to ban all downloading or put a certain limit on how much you can download each 3 days or something like that.

Post in either Off-Topic (lots of people) or General Hardware. Either will do fine. Just don't title your thread what you did here. More along the lines of, "Wanting to start a LAN cafe" or something.

Its Anandtech, not Anatek. :) Named after the founder, Anand.

I posted lots of information on it and people were replying, but most off topic.

Woke up this morning to check if there are any new post's. Only to find out that the thread was deleted and my account banned.. WTF!!!! what for!!!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom