Keyboard and mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like my Logitech whateveritis optical mouse. They do make quality products, haven't ever had a problem with them.... Not sure what the point of the LCD panel or back-lit keys is, cause I personally don't ever look at the keyboard, unless I am pulling out the keyboard drawer, or if I look at it to shake out the potato chip crumbs.... lol.

i would strongly reccomend the keyboard and mouse. but make sure you have room for the keyboard because its fairly larger than regular keyboards.

I've owned the G15 keyboard, and G7 mouse since last Christmas, and they work wonders. I couldn't have picked a better combo for what purpose i use them for. :)

Just get a wired mouse... the G5. Much better. I prefer the MX518 still but that's personal taste. As for the keyboard, you can't go wrong with them, it's the best of modest gaming keyboards out there. One step higher and you'll have a keyboard that changes the writings of the buttons with LED lights when you run different applications like Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Word, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom