dont see many threads on MOBO's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you will.

Ram plays a VERY important factor with these motherboards. They are very picky, and RAM is one of the bigger factors when Overclocking.

Dont cheap out, but there is no need to go insane.

DDR800 is very good and should get an E6600 upwards of 3.8 GHz with the right motherboard. That motherboard being an DS3.

Lord AnthraX said:
Yeah you will.

Ram plays a VERY important factor with these motherboards. They are very picky, and RAM is one of the bigger factors when Overclocking.

Dont cheap out, but there is no need to go insane.

DDR800 is very good and should get an E6600 upwards of 3.8 GHz with the right motherboard. That motherboard being an DS3.
so think the g.skill is a good recomendation and will work withthe mobo?

G.Skill makes excellent ram.

I'd have to look so see if anyone has any reports with a DS3 and G.skill ram.

What specific item were you looking at? I'm sure it works fine with the DS3, but Ill do a search just to make sure.:)

So are you content on getting the Gigabyte DS3, or do you have other thoughts? It's a great board, I highly recommend it.

it sounds like its a favorite of alot of people so its worth the try, if i dont like it im sure in years to come ill just go back to an asus or something else. heres the link to the one he suggested

g-skill is expensive i think..i go for corsair value select and it works fine for my computer and its pretty high end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom