dont see many threads on MOBO's

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have excellent AMD motherboards, thats correct :)

But the new DFI 975/G Infinity is a very nice board. I never have owned one, but if you check out www.dfi-street.com you will see most users get excellent overclocks with the Infinity.

anyone feel like posting facts and reasons why their brand is their favorite instead of blerting names! geez. i feel like you guys are calling out what objects weigh the same as a duck to crucify a witch.

Dont mind keyser.....he...well..yeah.....he is in the OMGLOL 4GBDOMINATOR Is teh pwnzor qaudcore 8800gtxsli mak sur u get elite pr0 xfi it is teh pwonage lololololol

Look at my post. I told you I have Semi-owned a Gigabyte DS3. When I say Semi-own, I mean I helped my freind build his PC with this motherboard, installed all the drivers, and I help him maintain it, and I also helped him overclock his E6300. But I'm not as experienced in the C2D overclocking category :eek:

I suggest you give us an idea on how much you want to spend.

I personally love the DS3, the BIOS options are great, as long as you update them. I am also a fan of the DFI 975/G Infinity becuase I have read and heard great great things about it.

Then you have the High end 680i Motherboards, witch I recommend staying away from, as they have huge audio problems, and the drivers just flat out suck.

keyser09 said:
Asus all the waaaaay
(make a poll)

are you telling me "lord" anthrax you cant understand this?can you really speak english?wow you ACTUALLY cant understand this?wow...im amazed your english..you understand and speak english right?

around 150 is fine for price, ive owned asus most my life and had a lil problems but overall been impressed with them. ive heard a few people say the ds3 is a great model..ive just heard theres problems with the bios and need to be whiped or something ..i dunno. and ive never lookedinto dfi to be honest. i dont wanna go too much more with price cause im also trying to determine if i want to spend money on 2.14 c2d or a 2.4 or 1.86....the decisions the decisions.

keyser09 said:
are you telling me "lord" anthrax you cant understand this?can you really speak english?wow you ACTUALLY cant understand this?wow...im amazed your english..you understand and speak english right?

mmm Iv brought up to many valid points in this thread for it to be closed becuase a person cant take a joke....

Back on topic please.

keyser09 said:
no picking fights in my threads!

i also am a fan of asus...but im exploring other possibilities...i had one fry on me when NYC had the great black out two years ago and it damaged alot of my hardware. not a problem with the board but im jsut seeing what other people likea nd why. also ive heard the asus is a lil crowded in the pci slot area.

Just get an E6300 paired up with an DS3.

It will work like a charm.

Do you have DDR2 ram? If so list the specs and brand of it. If not I can help you out, but it might be hard as ram is pretty expensive these days.

And yes your right, the original BIOS that come with the DS3 aren't very great, but with the new revision it works excellent :)

trieclipse mentioned G.Skill 2 x 1GB DDR2-800 for about $200 in my other thread....i only have two sticks of 512 400ddr..so ill need an upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom