Looking for a gaming mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan1121

Daemon Poster
What are you guys suggestions for a good budget gaming mouse? Im looking for something that works good for under 40 dollars, and preferably under or around 30. Im looking at razer, logitech, and cybersnipa right now, but none of them seem to be on sale for around that much. Any other suggestions welcome.

call me stupid but i use a mirosoft led ...i cant stand battery due to the weight, but LG and logitech are good ones too that i prefure.

Ok, a lot of people suggest the G5, ill look into it. Also i need a new pad, because my parents got me one of those pads with the gel for your wrist, thinking it would help me. unfortunately it's the opposite, it becomes uncomfortable after extended periods of time. I have about 10 by 15 inches to work with.

how cheap you want? to be honest the best cheap mouse pad is just 3m precise surface. i just use a lil tape so it doesnt move around..you have to replace them after awhile cause the surface dulls..but it works magnificently ofr the price.

Yeah i saw that one too. I wanna go to a local store to at least get these mice in my hands to make sure they feel good in my hand, unless enough people suggest one that i can rely on it.

Ive seen the G5 at the circuit city near my house. I was kind of hoping for some good deals for cyber monday, but i haven't really seen any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom