error loading zmhakwg.dll

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete mo

Beta member
When I boot up my PC i get a RUNDLL dialogue box coming up stating, "error loading C:/windows/system32/zmhakwg.dll".

I've now noticed that I can't double click any program icons, or folders to open them.

I have windows xp home, and ad-aware and AVG anti-virus installed.

I don't have the windows xp disc to re-install the operating system.

This is driving me crazy, any help appreciated.

Sorry about that wrong forum for a start :p , i will try and answer
Maby the zmhakwg.dll is missing or corrupt?
have a check to see if its where it says it should be and then if it is missing we'll go from there

Sorry for posting in wrong thread, but thanks for replying. I've just checked, and the dll is not in the folder.

personally i dont have zmhakwg.dll in system32 either so i dont even know what it does? , is it for a program thats gone corrupt do think ? , also i googled zmhakwg.dll for you and returned no results , i think i would have to go for a reformat here

It could have been removed in a Ad-aware or avg sweep. It's been hapening for a few days. Unfortunately, I can't go back to an earlier config as I didn't have system restore switched on (doohhh!) as I was advised (badly) to keep it off. D'you reckon theres any other options available or would it be best to re-install Windows - if I can find a disc?

personally i think youve got a corupt program going on there because everytime you start windows something is calling that file to be ran am i correct? , check startup things like autoexec.bat and so on , for now though leave it in hibernate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom