which spyware progrm to use

Status
Not open for further replies.

gustav213

Baseband Member
hey well i was wondering which spyware program people would recomend to use as the real time protection, i already have etrust security suite installed which bring pest patrol as the main adware and spyware tool. but i also have ad aware professional and spyware doctor profesional. i wanted to know i already do weekly scans with them but wanted to know which one people recommended to leave as the real time monitoring, i heard its not good to have two or more anti virus, anti spyware and firewalls running since they interefere with each other and slow down your pc,

i was thinking of taking etrust pest patrol of and just leaving it to do daily scans at night, and using spyware doctor for real time monitoring, but wasnt sure if ad aware pro was better.

thanx
gus

On my Windows machine I have Norton 2006 running and Windows Defender (which doesn't do anything except updates itself, probably because there isn't any harmful stuff on my Windows machine).

I usually have Ad-aware & spybot installed for manual scanning. While Norton and Windows Defender is on active in real time.

You can run Spybot in real time. But I think you need to pay for Ad-aware if you want to do that. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom