What's up with Windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsiboy700

Fully Optimized
Ok recently I have learned backing cd's up and making images on the computer is a great idea. I had gotten this new computer and have been trying to use my images of games but I always get errors. I tried to install a game I have called Flatout 2 and when I get to the menu, it just crashes. I tried to install need for speed carbon but it couldnt even unzip it. I tried to install a game called Lock-On Modern Combat and it crashed about 25% through the install. I also tried to install a game called Battlefield 2 but it cant read any of the .zip files during the install and I get a MD5Error. None of my images seem to work one way or another and I dont have the disk's with me to prove if they work anyway. Anybody got any ideas?

thats kind of weird, i use cd images for my games and they work great, what software are you using, i would recommend alcohol 120, or my favorite magic iso. magic iso is a great one since it also can mount uif images, but they are all good. which ever one you get they are good, also power iso is pretty good and daemon tools, i ahve heard is also good.

one thing are you sure you made the correct iamge and mounted it correctly to a virtual drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom