Well, here's my computer..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ephexx793 said:
.....It would be easier than building one, especially at my age with no money coming in

Aren't you 20? Profile says BD is in '86.... Computers are groteskly easy to assemble, you just have to be careful when you do it.

I would say the FASTEST way to learn the right way is to screw it up, cause once you fry a $300 CPU before the system is assembled, you check your facts and are SURE you know what to do before attempting it again.... been there, done that. You just have to sit down, look at all the parts, understand WHERE they go, and how they get there... read instructions. It's simple really.

The no money coming in thing isn't really that big a deal, as long as you have the initial investment. The only time you would need more is if something breaks on ya, or if you want to upgrade.

Good luck with your build.

Yeah, but I am only 14, hehe :p

But, I don't have any money coming in, so it would be hard for me to buy all the parts I want..

I am getting a Dell XPS 410, only upgraded the E6300 processor to an E6400 processor for $50, good upgrade for the money I think.

Thanks for all the help, any other suggestions are welcome for future reference :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom