Buying 20+ Ultimate Gaming Computers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADSL2 Is like 24mbps/1mbps lol (Fastest you can get here!!) :( Im going to get ADSL 2 unlimited so people can download and play games .. It would be **** if there was a download limit so people would be using all those computers lol and then slow down :p so yeah it would always be fast, I would get more customers. [I Hope]

Be careful about letting others get free reign of the computers though. I suggest you get someone who knows how to lock out features on a PC to keep them from doing anything unbecoming. I can just imagine the illegal things that people would want to use your PCs for.

I know how to do all that. I did it for a school once. Limited access to programs and web sites etc. Maybe I should have a certain limit of bandwidth someone can use during a day or 5 hours or something? so if people are downloading movies or whatever, They will exceed their limit and can only play over LAN or something like that

Lol, we wonder the same thing everday. :)

Yeah, I was thinking about how schools lock out people, so its good that you've already done that before. Its an interesting situation; You don't want to give them free reign over downloading, but you also don't want to keep them from downloading innocent things that they may want to either.

you know what ghosting a server is right?
itz what you should do to your lan computers it helps prevent people from tampering with the computers software lol wow u guyz...

I wonder if you can get that here in Toronto... I have the highest DSL here which is 5000KB/S. Plenty fast, but imagine how many torrents you could simultaneously download with that kind of speed!

TriEclipse said:
Good lord, lol. And no offense cvb, but I'm going to use you as an example.

Look at cvb. Perfect example of a blend of good grammar and...not. He didn't capitalize anything, but it was almost pleasant to read his post. Keep up the good work. :)

*Gets back on-topic*

That's not bad at all deadbeat, but keep in mind that when all that's seperated into the 20 computers, the speeds are going to end up a lot less than if there was only one PC using it.

Ha! Good one!

Notice how I am using all perfectly placed capital letters. I prefer not to use capitals on this forum since I find that they do not do the message any more justice than without. I must have excellent grammar nonetheless; as I am in the Computer Sales business as well as a student. My customers would most certaintly be unsatisfied with my professionalism if I did not have the proper grammar. Quick and friendly correspondence is the key to success with your customers!

Sincerely, Chris

:p

Yeah I suppose so. well I can have something like a warning or whatever, Saying that who ever downloads illegal stuff will be kicked out or something like that.. I dunno I'll think about it and come up with something :) Maybe people can pay for a certain amount of bandwidth? Maybe internet use should be different than gaming use? Like customers pay for internet and then they can only use the internet... Pay for games and you can only play the games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom