Buying 20+ Ultimate Gaming Computers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. We can read normally as long as the first and last letters of the word are in the correct place

Yes, knew that.

So what're you looking for now? Types of computers you should buy? Just don't go with what TheEnd listed. He's mental and his parents let him play with too much money. A $1500 custom system can play any game out there today at max settings. His "high-end" ones would cost 3 to 4 times that.

Yeah thats what I was thinking.. TheEnd.. Get those blue prints now!! ..Please :)

ok I think I have the computer part all under control. Now for the food :) Chocolate, Snacks and soft drink... Now for the chairs.. Leather ftw :)

Meh Joking.. Im not even worried about that right now, If I get a 1500 custom system I can buy so many and when I make $$ I can upgrade.. If necessary... And the area I want to run the place has ADSL 2 :) Sweeett.. If you guys come to australia drop me a visit lol...Unlimited access for free :)

wait i have the best one before we get back on topic lol! this was by theyoyokid303

yeah extreme wiht help and they will show you some DIY stuff for like a radiator and shourds outtaa gladware.. hahah but yeah its no joke and i plan to do some of the stuff they say... that will same me some muuullaaaa!

somehow this was his the reply to zalman's thread about which watercooling setup to go with... the next post was "Can anyone else not understand this guy?"

gotta love these guys lmao

cvb724 said:
wait i have the best one before we get back on topic lol! this was by theyoyokid303

yeah extreme wiht help and they will show you some DIY stuff for like a radiator and shourds outtaa gladware.. hahah but yeah its no joke and i plan to do some of the stuff they say... that will same me some muuullaaaa!

somehow this was his the reply to zalman's thread about which watercooling setup to go with... the next post was "Can anyone else not understand this guy?"

gotta love these guys lmao

Good lord, lol. And no offense cvb, but I'm going to use you as an example.

Look at cvb. Perfect example of a blend of good grammar and...not. He didn't capitalize anything, but it was almost pleasant to read his post. Keep up the good work. :)

*Gets back on-topic*

That's not bad at all deadbeat, but keep in mind that when all that's seperated into the 20 computers, the speeds are going to end up a lot less than if there was only one PC using it.

Heh. Yeah I know that, But does wOw take alot of bandwidth, do other RPG games take alot? I was thinking of getting unlimited but thats like 800-1500 a month! lol, or pay as you go, (Pay $170 for each extra GB you use)

www.whirlpool.net.au Click on broadband choice.. And find me a good T1 Line!! lol :) I'll look for one now too

I don't know much about Internet connection availability but I'm not sure if Australia gets T1. I'm totally unfamiliar with these ASDL2+s that he's talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom