Buying 20+ Ultimate Gaming Computers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord AnthraX said:
omg lol k so u better get teh quad core, lol its so fast it pwnz everthing. k also mak sure u get 2gbdominator lolz such fast ram also 8800gtx is nice its ok but fats and its nice but costs $$$$$$$$$.

ROFLMMFAO! D*mn you man! You just made sprite come out of my nose! WOW, that was way too perfect. :p :D :p

I can type just as fast or even faster then I can when I talk in AIM language.

I find it easier to type in normal English sentences because that way when I actually type a paper it will be easier and more efficient to type because I'm used to it.

Any lets get back on topic folks.

Ouch... i hate it when soft drinks go through your nose lol.. Anyway.. How cool is this forum, I enabled email notification and I get them straight away lol.. I have like 30 now or something.. Its so instant.. Hmmm just got another one :)

.....Its a Lan cafe u n00b...Its not a major thread take your time to read.

dedb33t said:
well.. In this thread, No one typed anything like that .....Anyway can we stay on topic please?

Exhibit A.

TheEnd187 said:
yeah i was gonna say dont forget like some caffeine and food ie pizza hot dogs and like some ps3's,xboxes suck lol,wii's you know stuff like that in my opinin im loking for those blueprints for ya maybe you can check em out

I'm done now, don't worry, lol. Just having a bit of fun. :)

Yeah that was me.. Add me.. Stuntmaster18@msn.com , Actually the literate people add me lol :) easier to chat and get advice..Everyone add me :) Friends 4 eva :D

^ Seriously I can read that so fast and normal.. I dont even notice that he is missing a few letters...

Did you konw taht the hmuan brain can raed nroamlly lkie tihs?

u cannot tell me that u fully understand what TheEnd says. Hmmm... California, can't speak/type english. Honestly, I'm thinking mexican refugee here...

dedb33t said:
Did you konw taht the hmuan brain can raed nroamlly lkie tihs?

Yes, quite a fascinating ability actually.

Or maybe its just because we've gotten used to making sense of what characters like those two write.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom