Buying 20+ Ultimate Gaming Computers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh. I use firefox 2 as well.. There are toolbars that you can get to spellcheck the page for you... I assume your one of those people who hate MSN and really really hate the people who 1337 .....

W377 1 CAN T377 Y0U N0W 1TZ N0T G01NG T0 G0!

TriEclipse said:
I use Firefox 2, so all that I type is spellchecked. I know of no way to run spell check on a webpage. For example, how am I supposed to translate TheEnd's rantings into regular English?

And yes, you do need correct grammar. Talk like TheEnd or Keyser and you sound like an 4 year old who can't put together coherent sentences and who doesn't know what a period (aka: full stop) is.

ummm how can you not understand us?do you never go on msn or aim or x-fire?lets seee here....everyone on chat programs use fast talk and english i dont kno what it is either you cant understand cyber talk or speak english....i dont know...you perplex me...
(perplex=confuse)
(kno=know)
(msn=chat program)
(aim=chat program)
(x-fire=chat program)

i translated a few words in case you didnt understand

TriEclipse said:
The grammar on this forum gets worse everyday.

Sometimes I just want to slap the people who type "sentences" like:

omg lol k so u better get teh quad core, lol its so fast it pwnz everthing. k also mak sure u get 2gbdominator lolz such fast ram also 8800gtx is nice its ok but fats and its nice but costs $$$$$$$$$.

:angry:

keyser09 said:
ummm how can you not understand us?do you never go on msn or aim or x-fire?lets seee here....everyone on chat programs use fast talk and english i dont kno what it is either you cant understand cyber talk or speak english....i dont know...you perplex me...
(perplex=confuse)
(kno=know)
(msn=chat program)
(aim=chat program)
(x-fire=chat program)

How much longer does it take you to type a word correctly.

It's one thing to to spell it a bit wrong, but a total different thing when you just use AIM language because you think it's cool when in reality it makes you look like an idiot.

LMFAO ...Well he sorta did have a point... But its so easy to read i dont see how people cant understand it

Lord AnthraX said:
Sometimes I just want to slap the people who type "sentences" like:

omg lol k so u better get teh quad core, lol its so fast it pwnz everthing. k also mak sure u get 2gbdominator lolz such fast ram also 8800gtx is nice its ok but fats and its nice but costs $$$$$$$$$.

:angry:

lol the funny thing is i understanded every word of it..and faster than i would full words

well.. In this thread, No one typed anything like that .....Anyway can we stay on topic please? I have a feeling that a flame war isnt too far away

btw dedb33t how much cash you got to spend on these pc's?
(may have been posted earlier im to lazy to look back)

dedb33t said:
Meh. I use firefox 2 as well.. There are toolbars that you can get to spellcheck the page for you... I assume your one of those people who hate MSN and really really hate the people who 1337 .....

W377 1 CAN T377 Y0U N0W 1TZ N0T G01NG T0 G0!

Actually, I love chat programs. But the people on there are atleast coherent. These two don't even use periods that often and sound like nonstop raving lunatics who need to stop and take a breath.

keyser09 said:
(perplex=confuse)
(kno=know)
(msn=chat program)
(aim=chat program)
(x-fire=chat program)

No, not everyone on chat programs uses fast talk. And I bet I can type just as fast while using perfect grammar as you can trying to sound like a caveman. I understand what you write fine, it just hurts my brain because some of your worlds don't look anything like the actual word. I wonder how you'll fare on the essay part of the SATs. :)

Good Point. Well I type just as fast when I'm talking normal english, Just dont do it sometimes on MSN and all that so yeah... To Keyser, I have 100k.. I dont want to spend it all on the computers, I want to leave over some for setting up the place ie; tables, chairs etc

Meh. Forget about the whole typing 1337 Incorrect grammar thing...Just move on people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom