best P2P FileSharing Program?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PsychoticBoy said:
iv got kazaa, imesh, morpheus, warez, and Win MX
I think there all "CRAP"

morpheus would be excelent if half the time it didnt halt the downloads (or is that just me i can never seem to download out of it)

and i hate the search facility on IMESH although it has OKish transfer rates (well on my comp n e way)

and im not going to even mention warez+win mx!

kazaa is just about the best out of them all

does n e 1 know any GOOD p2p clients/File Transfering Programs ANYTHING BEFORE I PULL MY HAIR OUT!!!

iv heard something about a program which had a "cat" that tells you when your files donloaded, or is this just simple bull?!

I myself use:
www.shareaza.com (In my opinion is extreamly good, it uses the Gunella 2 network.)

I also use dc++. Also good, esp if you are having trouble finding something on another p2p program.

even though i use KaZaA for music, i just gotta say....it sux. Theres so many viruses floating around the files i download. I prefer P2P programs where the files are at least regulated and prescanned....like most mIRC channels

o yea....its kinda redundant mentioning morpheous and kazaa....its basically the same thing.

PsychoticBoy said:
cool that news one sounds good im on ntl broadband so what should i download, im looking for games yeh, i really want microsoft train sim cos i got 200 trains in a zip for it (dont ask lol)id go out and buy it but i have no mony (im a student lol) do you know best place to get it?:D

i have a good feeling Xnews would work for you. The only tricky part about using this program is the set up process. Then after that, loading the headers take a while......and you better have a good amount of ram....cause it uses up a lot of rescources.

If you get the program and need more help, PM me

oblivion said:
even though i use KaZaA for music, i just gotta say....it sux. Theres so many viruses floating around the files i download. I prefer P2P programs where the files are at least regulated and prescanned....like most mIRC channels

o yea....its kinda redundant mentioning morpheous and kazaa....its basically the same thing.

Morpheus uses the Gunella network, Kazaa uses the fastrack network.. Different technologies....

ChaosBlizzard said:
Morpheus uses the Gunella network, Kazaa uses the fastrack network.. Different technologies....

Well, whoever programmed either....did a bit of copying. Or somethings whack with both of em. Cause when i open KaZaA, morpheus sometimes opens...and vise versa. And its amazing how both look so "different"

PsychoticBoy said:
iv got kazaa, imesh, morpheus, warez, and Win MX
I think there all "CRAP"

morpheus would be excelent if half the time it didnt halt the downloads (or is that just me i can never seem to download out of it)

and i hate the search facility on IMESH although it has OKish transfer rates (well on my comp n e way)

and im not going to even mention warez+win mx!

kazaa is just about the best out of them all

does n e 1 know any GOOD p2p clients/File Transfering Programs ANYTHING BEFORE I PULL MY HAIR OUT!!!

iv heard something about a program which had a "cat" that tells you when your files donloaded, or is this just simple bull?!

I like WinMX because it does not attach any spyware. And its nice and quick format. I thikn its great for getting music but not really that good at all for video.

oblivion said:
Well, whoever programmed either....did a bit of copying. Or somethings whack with both of em. Cause when i open KaZaA, morpheus sometimes opens...and vise versa. And its amazing how both look so "different"

Morpheus use to use the fastract network, until sherman networks put a stop to that. So hence they started out the same, and now they use completely diffrent networks. BTW- Sounds like your system has shortcut errors, possible cross-linked files/shortcuts. I would run something like norton system doctor to find the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom