Buying 20+ Ultimate Gaming Computers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly, i can build those exact same computers for about 25% less. have my own company already with a partner. i am sure you can find better prices somewhere!

Well.... Is it better to look here in australia? my friend knows a wholesaler... So i can ask him later what $2000 can get me.. I'll ask him when he gets online I dnt have his number...well i do but I dont wanna call him.. I'll tell u people what he comes up with.... ...Is it better to go overseas? I was going to do that cuz I really want to go to asia anyway lol... Hmm.To macdude.. My xbox is totally pimped out with a 750GB HDD...Over 300 games.. And it only cost me like 500 bucks all up.. I was thinking of buying more and saving all the games on there or something..and having a few massive plasma's on the wall or something like that.. I know wholesalers of computers/TV's etc... But cant call anyone today so yeah.. I'll speak to them 2moro and tell ya'll what i come up with... Thanks for the help guys

i know from experience but if you say your place can get gamers our lan place was called "PC zone" and there was only at max like 15 peole in there. Building ourself is always cheaper if you know what youre doing.

heres what i was thinking for my place
level 1 comps(extreme gaming)
intel core2quad extreme QX6700
4gb corsair dominator
8800gtx sli
160gb raptors in raid
1000w psu's
problaly any dvd drive i would run the games off a virtual drive ie. farstone gamedrive so i don't have people jacking cd's

Level2(gamerz)
core 2 extreme
2gb corair dominator
8800gtx
750W PSU's
same hard drives
same dvd drives

level 3(internet folk)/(downloaders)
core 2 duo e6300
1gb xms ram or gskill
300-750gb hd
400w PSUs
DVD burnersx2
CD burnersx2

something like that but don't rely on me dude. i was checking your isp's and your gonna need some hefty bandwith. those prices are crazy my friend pays $55usd for 50mbdown/10mbup i was going to say go fibre and then use routers but that would suck but your gonna need some $h!+ load of bandwith for a place like that also don't forget sodas and food and stuff

TheEnd187 said:
heres what i was thinking for my place
level 1 comps(extreme gaming)
intel core2quad extreme QX6700
4gb corsair dominator
8800gtx sli
160gb raptors in raid
1000w psu's
problaly any dvd drive i would run the games off a virtual drive ie. farstone gamedrive so i don't have people jacking cd's

Level2(gamerz)
core 2 extreme
2gb corair dominator
8800gtx
750W PSU's
same hard drives
same dvd drives

Two enormous wastes of money.

And did you learn nothing from my Power Supplies thread?

yeah i was gonna say dont forget like some caffeine and food ie pizza hot dogs and like some ps3's,xboxes suck lol,wii's you know stuff like that in my opinin im loking for those blueprints for ya maybe you can check em out

Hel yeah.. If you can find those blue prints :)

Well... Yeah I will have good food..and not too un-healthy cuz then too many fat people will go and blame me :) Coffee will also be served for late nighters :) ....I know man..How **** are our isp's!! what did u find there? Cuz i dunno what to search.. the only thing I can get there is ADSL1... Hang On I'll enter X zones number in the broadband checker thingo...HOLY ****... X zone has ADSL2!!! How the **** did they get it! Im in a more civilised place! that place is like the ghetto!!! ...I will open up somewhere that has ADSL 2 and lots of customers...Opposite X zone is G force lmao

TriEclipse said:
The grammar on this forum gets worse everyday.

Meh its just a forum... You dont need correct grammar do you? Why dont you use spell check on your pages then? huh? huh? lol :p

Ok.. I can move in the same suburb where X zone is..But that will be stupid because G Force and X zone are on the same street lol.... Or i can move where ALL teenagers hang out.. party etc etc.. The main part of queensland.... Surfers Paradise.. ...thousands of people are there every night.. all night....and the place has ADSL2.. but so does X zone.. so yeah.. Maybe in the time that this will happen I'll have ADSL 2 in my area.. but I dunno..Surfers paradise would get TONNES of customers every day...

dedb33t said:
Meh its just a forum... You dont need correct grammar do you? Why dont you use spell check on your pages then? huh? huh? lol :p

I use Firefox 2, so all that I type is spellchecked. I know of no way to run spell check on a webpage. For example, how am I supposed to translate TheEnd's rantings into regular English?

And yes, you do need correct grammar. Talk like TheEnd or Keyser and you sound like an 4 year old who can't put together coherent sentences and who doesn't know what a period (aka: full stop) is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom