best P2P FileSharing Program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoticBoy

Baseband Member
iv got kazaa, imesh, morpheus, warez, and Win MX
I think there all "CRAP"

morpheus would be excelent if half the time it didnt halt the downloads (or is that just me i can never seem to download out of it)

and i hate the search facility on IMESH although it has OKish transfer rates (well on my comp n e way)

and im not going to even mention warez+win mx!

kazaa is just about the best out of them all

does n e 1 know any GOOD p2p clients/File Transfering Programs ANYTHING BEFORE I PULL MY HAIR OUT!!!

iv heard something about a program which had a "cat" that tells you when your files donloaded, or is this just simple bull?!

Another "good" one is 247 Downloads. The program is called 247DownloadsFileFinderFull. I think it has a low price for the fee, but it's supposed to be "cleaner". You can check them out and determine for yourself.

Dave :D

It all depends on what kind of stuff your looking for. I mainly use 3 different P2P programs.

KaZaA is good for finding music.

mIRC is good for movies and misc. stuff. But you kinda have to know where to search. Took me a while to find a decent movie server. TMD-moviez is one of the best servers ive found so far.

Finally, I use a usenet program that searches through news groups. Its not really a P2P cause people have to post up the programs first before you can download them, but the servers are run by your isp, so its pretty fast. Also, the program you use depends on your internet provider. I have verizon dsl, so i use Xnews. News groups are the best if you wanna get the latest games. and when i say the latest games, i mean games that just came out. People posted up Prince of persia 2 days after it came out with the no CD crack and stuff. All you have to do is ask, and someone will probably upload the game in a day or two. The things they post usually stay up for about a week.

try limewire i got this after having imesh and its pretty good plus you dont get loadsa spam and stuff with it either

cool that news one sounds good im on ntl broadband so what should i download, im looking for games yeh, i really want microsoft train sim cos i got 200 trains in a zip for it (dont ask lol)id go out and buy it but i have no mony (im a student lol) do you know best place to get it?:D

i downloaded that dc++ its pretty good got loadsa things onit just sum transfer rates are prety low an i nly have 10gb to share so cant get in many hubs, anyway im still on the search lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom