How much did you spend

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think you should put 5000 in that poll of yours quad sli,4gb dominators,30"xhd,x-fi elite pro, this stuff dont come cheap 6000+

1500 for a **** pc i bought from cyberpowerpc, it *accidently* feel from my desk, and landed on a 10'' metal rod coming up from my printer cart.

I built my second, which ended up around 1500.. then I bought the 7900GTX at launch, and a viewsonic vx922..

so All toll... 4k

first things first...

has anyone seen TheEnd's comp yet or is he still just bragging about what he wishes he had?

anyways im at about 5500 CDN right now and still have about 1200 left. so in total, prolly almost 7000CDN, or 6500USD. still buying the parts and done by mid december. but this comp is mainly for my graphic/game design program with a bit of gaming/enthusiast in there. about 1000 of that is watercooling and mods

I spent about $600 on my computer just to get my started so i had something. Then i just now put $400 in it with a Graphics Card, Ram, Dvd drive, Floppy drive, and this christmas a new mobo, processor and more ram are going in it. Ooops i picked 0-$1000 i should of picked the next one. I could of built a really sweet rig but im building a car for me so i have to put money into that. Dont even get me started on how much i have put in the car lol.

$0. It was a gift. That is, of course, barring upgrades to the harddrive, RAM, upgrading to a DVD burner and removing the Zip drive and modding in a floppy drive. With that all, it would come to about $225.

Before that, $100.

(Yeah, it was an Athlon T-Bird 900mhz with 256MB of RAM in a $10 case, so what?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom