Buying 20+ Ultimate Gaming Computers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dedb33t

In Runtime
Hi people.. I googled a computer forum and found this :) Looks like you guys got soo many members and very helpful people. ..

Well I want to start my own business. (A LAN place to play games online etc etc)..and internet etc etc...

Anyway Im looking at buying 20+ Ultimate gaming computers... I found some on ebay and I might buy in bulk.. Or I might go to china or germany and find some cheap wholesalerS? Which do you think is better?? ....There are only 2 LAN places in the city that I live in....Any suggestions/tips/advice??

Here is the link to it: I changed some stuff tho.. Put stuff from my other comp into this one

CLICK ME NOW

You guys think they are good? I wanna open my own business soon and im looking to buy like 15-25 of them.... Unless someone can find better cheaper one??

That's a mid-range computer right there, nowhere near the ultimate. Ultimate would have a Core 2 Duo processor, 2 gigs of RAM, and a high-end 7900-series or 8800-series videocard. But then again, such a high-end computer isn't really necessary in a LANcafe and is probably not a smart business move.

We can tell you what a good gaming computer is, but not too many here are skilled with business. For that, check out either [H]ardOCP Forums, or XtremeSystems Forums. Those places have older and more skilled people. Most of the regulars on here seem to be teenagers.

they seem kinda high for being pentium ds but ok i guess, the lan place where i lived was using 25mbfx5500's or cheaper and those comps sucked even on CS they skipped it was really ghetto lan place but they seem to be aussie as well, but core 2 duo ishere and it would just seem wiser you on any type of budget?

Hmmm ok thanks.. Yeah I just noticed now when I was reading it over again.... Well.. I dunno i might go overseas and buy them? Or would that be a dumb move.. I have 100kAUD to invest in this. so yeah :) I hope it all works out

No one here wants to play with someone else's $100,000AUD.

Please save yourself and check out the forums mentioned above, and add Anandtech Forums to the list. Lots of adults there.

.....I was just asking for some advice on what to get ... The best LAN place in my city uses 512MB Video cards. 2.66GHZ Dual core. 180GB HDD...

No. Im not going to spend it all on computers.. I need a good place to rent. I need good internet.. And I will need some extra money for the games... I am not going to pirate all those games lol.. So yeah... You will need a different copy of each game for each computer right? or can u install on multiple PC's then pay for a serial code? (In general.. Steam games is what im talking about right now)

oh ok i thot u already had a place and everything. so lets say 60000 for the comps to be on the safe side. since after that u should be making money and can pay for net/rent easily.

so now instead u have 3000 for each comp. that still can get u a pretty sweet comp. u can get a comp that can run any game smoothly for 1000AUD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom