Help me find this PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, the only difference between what i currently have and a normal ATX p 20 pin is pin 18, normally on the atx its white, and on mine, well theres not even a wire going into there, dell.com says that there shouldnt be one there, so if there all the same, should i just snip the white wire in some spot, and just electrical tape the end to prevent electricty from getting out, or what would be the best way?

Also, what do you mean by SHIELD your psu wires?

get the converter dude the pics i showed you clearly show different voltages ith the pins but you don't have a dell power supply Shielded means just shield them with emi wrap to preven emi in your comp area or youll have a buggy comp but if your using that psu on that dell mobo it is defenitely gona die

that converter you linked me wasnt right tho that was for converting a normal 20 pin into 2 different connectors on the mobo.

i said google it i don't remember the store but it was in my A+ book youll find one if youre not using a dell power supply don't worry about i. if you are you know what to look for good luck with your comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom