what do ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

COD2_fanatic

Daemon Poster
Well, i got bored last night (well, this morning at abotu 2AM) and i had some cable sleeving out in the garage so i figured i get my mind off of things. After about 2 hours it came out looking like this.

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

Tell me what you guys/gals think.

NOTE: i even managed to mount the Hard Drives up in the 5.25" bays to make it look cleaner.

Very nice. I try to run as many as possible behind the board too.
Sure beats the wide ide cables askew all over the place!

thx

eh, sry cant do that, we live in two different countries

I would run them behind the board but i cant because of the way it sits in there and the way the case is designed and i decided to cut the wires apart and tape them up, you can see if you look close enough

one question. why do u have ur ram setup like that? cant u run them in dual channel? they look like kingston hypers.

nice. kingston is prolly my fav (most reliable in my opinion) company but their ram is just so much more for the same speed as g.skill, corsair etc. thats the only thing that deters me from getting their ddr2 6400's

i also had a board that had the same setup but when i put the ram in that way it didnt recognize them as dual. switched it to 1/3 slots and it worked so i was just wondering

nice cable sleeving. i should get around to doing that. at least my psu wires are already sleeved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom