Post your fastest SuperPI times

Status
Not open for further replies.
13.078 sec 1m at 3.92 ghz... i'm trying to break into 12.... i don't have a pic of the clock speed.. but i do have a pic of the 13.078 sec, i'll upload it once i get photoshop agian.. i do believe i'll be taking 2nd place now!!! but i'll consider myself first.. jseber's got phase change! i'm air!! lol

low13pi.jpg

easy tune 5 is an awesome program

i'm getting memory dumps at this high.. i need to find a really small divider, where can i go about getting one of those

gigabyte ds3 + e6600 on air, cooled by the scythe ninja w/fan... and a house fan! :p

ya, i'm trying to keep my ram at 1:1 cuz otherwise my time will die down a little.... but keeping the ratio is hard... i have to put my ram voltage way up..

but i've almost reached my goal of 4.0 ghz!

because i didnt have cpu-z at the time, but tonite imma go for 4.0 ghz, so i'll be sure to show you everything, i'm proud of my accomplishments and i don't care weather anyone believes me or not

NosBost,

What is your mobo? I have the E6600 aswell with a gigabyte 965G-DS3 mobo. Ive trired everything in the book to get past 319 FSB but its just not possible with my board. I found a site thats explains its the 965P-DS3 that is the good oc'er the G just plain sucks ***. So as not to hijack this thread my new best super PI score is

17.677 same specs as my post a few pages back.

Id love to be able to break 319 FSB its so **** annoying to be stuck at 2864mhz

NosBoost300 said:
why yes it is... i hit 4.0 ghz again.. but it was in no way stable and i had to reformat cuz it messed up some windows system files :(
wtf? How does it do that? I've had my fair share of unstable overclocks and have never messed up any system files.

Why do people always take the easy way out and just reinstall Windows all the time? You could have just repaired it. But, I want to know how you messed up system files and how you know they were messed up. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom