Ok Here's the deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
muahahaha 500 muahahahahhahahaha finally...i am complete lolz my average posts per dayz is like ten lol i really have not life..lol

arbol99 said:
time to go back to school! my old college had a deal with microsoft to get software cheap, office xp for 10 bucks was a great thing at the time. doubt youll be able to get vista for 20 bucks..but anything less then 400 is a deal.

as for you what the...?he's talking about pirating?u kno the thing called downloading illegal FREE stuff thats the point of pirating buddy hes not gonna somehow "bargain" with microsoft to get like 50 bucks off watchu talking bout...????

keyser09 said:
as for you what the...?he's talking about pirating?u kno the thing called downloading illegal FREE stuff thats the point of pirating buddy hes not gonna somehow "bargain" with microsoft to get like 50 bucks off watchu talking bout...????
lol i know what hes talking about...but do you truely believe that there will be pirated versions out there within the first months of release?

there are ways to get around paying full price rather then waiting around a full year to get it for free. but hey i dont know what im talking about so bash the new guy! im not quite as retarded as you may think.

if its non revertable like they say and xp cant be reinstated then im not going anywhere near it on my main computer untill its tried out by millions of computer illiterate consumers who somehow find a way to break anything. i cant wait to see what new color they have made the screen of death...blue is getting old...maybe...magenta..or fusia.

fade2black2004 said:
dude shut the **** up

no matter what there will ALWAYS be someone out there who will beat the system

it happens every time some new program comes out they have there whole staff of computer scientist try to make it impossible to crack and yet it always ends up getting cracked.

and how do we know your not some 14 year old living off your rich daddy and slutty moms money

I've seen people get banned for talk like that buddy. Better check yourself.

And I actually back up what I say with facts. Something I haven't seen from most of the people that argue against me.

closedv2copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom