Win XP corrupt ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suraj_pc

Beta member
Hi

I have a problem. When i load an application..it doesn't load at that time..the problem isn't because of lack of RAM because I have got 120+512 DDR ram insalled in my pc.

My HDD is a Samsung Puma(7200 rpm-80GB)..& is a new one! (AMD-Athlon XP,1.4Ghz Processor, VIA chipset, Compaq Bios,Integrated Graphics)..though the computer is 4 1/2 yrs old.

There is a funny thing about this problem however..ie When I press the alt+ctrl+Del button several times within few seconds all the applications I opened loads quickly with no waste in time..

I started experiencing these problems after I had a HDD failure and I installed Win XP PRO, a diff installation copy on the new PUMA HDD.

And this particular issue has been comin up lately.But all of this started after the new XP installation.

Is this a problem with my Win XP ?..I also have trouble in resuming the session from Sleep mode .. will you advice me to re install XP ? Or is it someother issue.

Could you please explain your situation in more detail? I'm not sure what you're saying is going on. Your applications are taking a long time to launch or what?

yeah..its like this..say i clicked the connect to internet tab..it gets connected..but then it does not show the connected link in the toolbar as soon as it connects..and does not open explorer pg when i click..then when i repeatedly press the alt+ctrl+del buttons ..several times..then the task manager opens up and the thngs become normal again..again after a long gap if i click somethin..then i have to do the same old thng..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom