Ok Here's the deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
yah nos is right, i am die hard amd but if i was forced to start over there is no doubt in the world core 2 duo is tops. sorry to tell you. In current benchmarks the intels pwn. dont get me wrong i love my amd and will wait til amd is back on top to rebuild so save ur money or you could buy a sweet pony and we could all come over an ride it. wait now that i think about you should buy a pony, we will all dress up and play cowboy call me to set up a play date.........

agreed with an51r, just wait it out, just cuz you got money, doesnt mean spend it.. ignore the benchmarks for now... make your decision later on, your build is fine for now... just get yourself a new gpu for dx10 and pick up a water cooling kit for it

NosBoost300 said:
agreed with an51r, just wait it out, just cuz you got money, doesnt mean spend it.. ignore the benchmarks for now... make your decision later on, your build is fine for now... just get yourself a new gpu for dx10 and pick up a water cooling kit for it

Understood will do thx nos i was thinking of getting liquid cooling annyways

an51r said:
so save ur money or you could buy a sweet pony and we could all come over an ride it. wait now that i think about you should buy a pony, we will all dress up and play cowboy call me to set up a play date.........

:D :D :D :D :D That made for a good laugh :)

Lol, so I just learned that possibly only the Ultimate Edition of Vista is going to be able to run multi-socket CPU systems, while every other version is fully capable of running Intel's single-socket Quad Core. So not only do you have to buy a super expensive motherboard, two processors, but also a $400 OS?

GG AMD, GG.

well that 400 dollar os will be well worth dont you think?o and another thing there will be pirating thats for sure

keyser09 said:
well that 400 dollar os will be well worth dont you think?o and another thing there will be pirating thats for sure

Lol, spoken like a true fanboy, Keyser. And no, it won't be worth it. No more than the $160 upgrade to Vista Home Premium that 90% of educated users will be doing. Ultimate has no option for an upgrade, so you get to shell out the whole $400 for it. Too much for a Windows OS.

And you cannot pirate Vista. Microsoft severely cripples any pirated version of the software. Unless you want to never go on the internet or install any security upgrades (imagine XP without SP1 and SP2), you won't be able to get it for free. Sucks for you, huh?

there will always be someone out there who will find a way around paying for it.

so yes there will be pirated versions of vista, maybe not for a while but eventually there will be and i cannot wait for it

fade2black2004 said:
there will always be someone out there who will find a way around paying for it.

so yes there will be pirated versions of vista, maybe not for a while but eventually there will be and i cannot wait for it

time to go back to school! my old college had a deal with microsoft to get software cheap, office xp for 10 bucks was a great thing at the time. doubt youll be able to get vista for 20 bucks..but anything less then 400 is a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom