Build Perfect PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
spartan1121 said:
Um whoever suggested that 11k build. Yeah thats not possible to fit all that stuff into one computer. and why would you need a phsyx card if you have 2 8800gtx's? I bought an e6300 because they were the best proccecors on the market. I got an ati card cause it was one of the better ones on the market, but i plan on upgrading. Im waiting for price drops, and maybe if i can scrounge up some money ill go for an r600. If i can't get an r600 though ill go for an 8800 of some type, and since i only have 1 pci e port, if i have to go even lower ill go for a 7950gx2, because it's the better single card then the radeon x1950xtx

Yeah I realized the PCI problem but I wonder since Im using liquid cooling that I might be able to fit a card in between the two GFX cards. It would have to be shorter then the 8800s though. I don't see any other problems with fitting everything into that case though. I put a phsyx card just cause I wanted to put all the best stuff into one computer.

Why would you get 2 7950gx2's? personally i would go for a single 8800gtx, and plan on grabbing another one later, its dx10 and you won't spend $900 on cards that you'll have to trade out in the near future anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom