Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
okay, i know this thread has started before.. but it was spammed up and everything was just talking nonsense.. so i want to start a new one... because i just installed my gigabyte ds3, replacing my msi 975x.. and i feel i did a nice job with wiring.. and i just wanna take a picture of my setup :D .... lol

so lemme see your wire management peoples

i'm at work now... i'll be putting mine up in about an hour or 2... its so slow at officemax right now... and we're open til 10 today because of the damned sales... no one comes to copymax, its a field day for us desktop publishers!

ABSOLUTELY NO FLAMING, OR WANDERING TOO FAR OFF TOPIC... KEEP THIS STRICTLY WIRE MANAGEMENT, AND I'LL UNDERSTAND THAT OCCASSIONAL JOKE... IT HAPPENS.. LOL

Nos put a statement in that says HERE YOU CAN DISCUSS WIRE MANAGEMENT UNLIKE THE STICKY ABOVE.

Post your wire management, discuss it, and no flaming.

:D

Il post mine soon but it's rubbish as my PSU's cables are VERY long and my mid tower sucks.

lol, i just redid my case, gotta tidy up my ide ribbons tho, but i got some cool stuff from the 99 cent store that worked perfect (these little plastic clips that are held to stuff by screws, i put 2 clips on the mobo connector, one by the psu, and one on the mobo. worked very nicely, got the rest with zipties. yea, i got a midtower too(i think)...i swear everybody has one.

EDIT: got pics, will do it later, im tired....

EDIT: this is the XP rig
PHO_0015.jpg

PHO_0007.jpg

PHO_0005.jpg

Ahh yes, ide cable origami. Before Sata drives and such, I'd sometimes run them behind the motherboard for better front access and airflow.

i should get around to organizing the cables in my computer. but i just dont have the time, actually i have the time i just dont want to spend my time doing that. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom