Got some new goodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cdub89

Daemon Poster
I got a Klipsch 2.1 system thing jams for just a sub and 2 speakers best $160 i spent. Then i got a Kensington laser cordless mouse its so badass i love my new goodies. I have a question though would a sound card make my speakers jam more?

Hmm its pretty clear i might just leave it. Also can anyone give me a good optical mouse pad my rollerball one aint working so good.

Sound cards improve sound quality, as in actually hertz. It probably sounds fine with such a high quality speaker system so I'd leave it if it sounds alright. I use a creative sound blaster card with a 2.1 set of altec lansing speakers and it sounds great.

M733mhz said:
Sound cards improve sound quality, as in actually hertz. It probably sounds fine with such a high quality speaker system so I'd leave it if it sounds alright. I use a creative sound blaster card with a 2.1 set of altec lansing speakers and it sounds great.
I almost bought some altec lansings but the best buy seller told me the klipsh were better and he had them. He sounded very knowledgeable so i took his word for it and im happy.

Oh dude, without a doubt klipsh is better. He was probably trying to sell you them because they're more expensive though haha. But they are a ton better than altec lansing, They're like one of the best high end speaker makers.

Ya i can tell when crank it up lol im happy. The best buy guy said he says the klipsh are better than the bose. I dont know about that though lol. I do like the Klipsh warranty if i blow them i send them off and get brand new ones :)

ya, the best buy deals were insane, picked myself up a 22 inch westinghouse for 200

and my brother bought 2 27 inch westinghouse lcd tv's along with a 32 inch westinghouse lcd tv.... and a microwave, and vacuum..... andd 2 dvd players.... and a portable dvd player.. and a sony walkman.. jeebus he spent alot of money!

and tomorrow he's heading over to costco to get an xbox360, he's just in the spending mood

LOL.... the tv's were only like 479 for the 27 inch (after mail in rebate) so it was like 60 something... and the 32 inch was 700 or 800 something... and yes... he might be bill gates... hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom