Ok Here's the deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres really no sense argueing with him if he is going to be dumb and build this so awesome 6grand amd build let him do it. He will realize eventually that he made a mistake.

keyser09 said:
yeah well i dont reall know if trieclipse is biased becasue he seems a die hard intel dan 2 me he's not even stating anything good about amd which in all comparisions both should have goods and bads

Am I biased? H3ll yeah. I'm biased towards whatever performs the best. If I'm a die-hard Intel fan, then why did I build an AMD computer about a year ago? Its because back then, AMD was he best performer.

There is no good to 4x4, it's AMD's half-a$$ed way of trying to put up competition to Intel's Quad Core because AMD won't bring out their Quad Cores for another 10 months (Q3 2007).

You'd do best to buy the parts you'd need to make your current setup a C2D (CPU, mobo). Drop in a 8800GTX, and you're set. Then turn around and sell the stuff you just swapped out (CPU, mobo, video card).

Having the latest and greatest hardware doesn't mean squat if it isn't setup right.

Blowing another $3K on your current build would be... how can I put this...NOT SMART. I'm die hard AMD, but Intel is the clear winner for now.

Not to beat a dead horse, but keep in mind that K8L processors are designed to compete with, not beat, the Core 2 Duo.

NosBoost300 said:
why don't you build a 6000 dollar intel machine!!! :p

i only have 3 grand cash an already parts from a 3 grand amd machine i dont have a fresh 6 grand for intel

Cdub89 said:
Theres really no sense argueing with him if he is going to be dumb and build this so awesome 6grand amd build let him do it. He will realize eventually that he made a mistake.

He acts like this all the time..it took hm about 5 threads for him to realize his 7950 GX2 didn't support DX 10 just cuz he spent a bunch of money on it :p

Millenniumtiger said:
He acts like this all the time..it took hm about 5 threads for him to realize his 7950 GX2 didn't support DX 10 just cuz he spent a bunch of money on it :p

Lol, wow.

Millenniumtiger said:
Lol im a noob at computers i have only been into pc gaming for like 2 months and i knew that hahaha.

hey dude, quit that, don't discourage people, he learned, so take it easy, thats why people are here.. for learning, people make mistakes, lay off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom