Ok Here's the deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

keyser09

Banned
I have another 3 grand (cad) and will be spending it on upgrading or buying an entirely new pc i was thinking since everyone think intel is the best that i should just go and buy a 3 grand intel core 2 and keep the other athlon one in my sig for friendz when they come over or i could maybe upgrade the computer in my sig to something crazy what do you guys think?

ok ill jus wait to see if anyone else has ideas (i dont really know still a 6 grand amd machine will be super cool to brag with lol)

fade2black2004 said:
yea but a 6 grand amd system wont perform as fast ast a 3 grand intel core 2 machine

o come on guyz get over it an intel machine isnt that fast...with a 6k amd i could get like 8 gigs of ram or maybe quad my 7950s

People will laugh at you for spending $6000 on an AMD build.

But if you're really interested in throwing away your money, wait for AMD's 4x4 that should come out this month. That'll give you plenty of ways to burn away those $$$s.

keyser09 said:
o come on guyz get over it an intel machine isnt that fast...with a 6k amd i could get like 8 gigs of ram or maybe quad my 7950s
With the $3,000, you can get a nice Core 2 Duo with 2GB of RAM and a 8800GTX, and would absolutely crush your current machine.

KBlair said:
With the $3,000, you can get a nice Core 2 Duo with 2GB of RAM and a 8800GTX, and would absolutely crush your current machine.

yes crush my 3 grand amd athlon but how bout my 6 grand athlon?the 3 grand if i dont spend on a core 2 i will spend on my current amd you understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom