$3000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draxxus_Dye

Solid State Member
Hey,i have 3000 to spend i have someone to build for me but i need suggestions for the best hardware for a gaming notbook.id like the fastest hardware for under 3000.Any help would greatly be appreciated.

ADVICE.

spend 1000-1500 on the computer and save the rest. dont waste your money on having the top of the line machine when its just going to be outdated in a year anyways.

spend your money on somthing more useful.

massacreinfallx said:
ADVICE.

spend 1000-1500 on the computer and save the rest. dont waste your money on having the top of the line machine when its just going to be outdated in a year anyways.

spend your money on somthing more useful.
Ya for real dont waste 3gs on a crappy notebook. You can build a badass gaming rig for about $1500.

Draxxus_Dye said:
ok,well then what do u reccommend for 1500 hardwarewise?...i dont need desktop i need notebook.
Why do you need a gaming laptop when you game so much better on a desktop?

you cant get a get a super good gaming computer for even 3 grand?i spent 3 grand but it still isnt what i wanted (i thought 3 grand was more than enough) but i have met many limitations in gaming being an ultra hard-core gamer playing 24/7 so i think you should spend 3 grand then upgrade whenever you get cash - that is if u hardcore like me but if u average spend 1500 i guess..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom