22 Inch Westinghouse Monitor!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
online they are, but in store, they had a crap load, but then again i was there 5 in the morn... lol

700:1 ratio!!! 5ms gray to gray.. looks awesome and i'm only using d-sub

my computer is almost complete..... up next x-fi & 1 more gb ddr800... and i should be done until r600... or 680+ or whatever it will be called...

GAHHH I wanted this so badly!!!!!!!!!!!!! But they were sold out online and I couldn't get to bestbuy earlier today :(

I'll buy it off of you :p I wanted it so badllllllyyyyyyyyyyy

i went to best buy at 10:30pm thursday night and they had 50 people in line already so i had to go to cicuit city instead.

got 2 19" widescreens though for 120 each

I got to BestBuy at 2:45am this morning with a friend. They had about 20 of these monitors in stock, My buddy and I were like 300th+ in line, and still managed to get one :) however, after we grabbed ours, there were only 2 left...

I am very pleased with mine. It's beautiful! no dead pixels, amazing contrast and resolution. I'm very happy with this purchase. At $199? you cant go wrong! I used my $11 best buy bucks too :p

you usually show a completely black screen and if there is a pixel not lit up correctly you know something is wrong. usually it could be a stuck pixel or it could be dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom