Pc World Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay_bo

Daemon Poster
hi

My brother has seen this computer on pc worlds website, which he likes and is around his price range. He wants to play games listen to music and create his own dvds. i would just like to know if this is will play top games and stuff or is the processor naf. http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/st...dhhmdgmj.0&page=Product&sku=240899&tabIndex=1 i have told him that he would get more for his money if i build it but he wants to have it there and then, he doesnt like to wait.

Is the computer better than my processor which is AMD Athlon 64 3700+ 2.21ghz. i know all the rest of the spec but it is that i dont know much about Intel.:D

Your CPU would romp that one.

Your AMD is equal to or better than a 3.7 GHz Intel P4 (3700 = 3.7 supposedly). It performs even better in games.

Besides, he couldn't overclock (if he wanted to), will have all of the crapware the pre-builts come with, only a 17" monitor, and have to put up with Compaq/HP's customer non-support if it messes up.

It's fine if he's jsut surfing the net and doing pictures and music. Anything higher end than that and I think he'll start to have problems.
400 pounds isn't such a great deal even with the monitor imo. You could do better even for the same price.

Yeah that pc would not work for gaming Amd kills intel in everything in my book and the video is not that great for gaming just build him one with a 7900 gt and a bunch of ram he will think its a god send

thank you for all your help. Does anyone know any cheap computer hardware sites in the UK (England)

its hard enough to help people find online computer part stores in canada lol. all i can recommend is google maybe you have heard of it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom