Graphics Card Choice???

Status
Not open for further replies.

waytoosmall

In Runtime
Quick Question, about to buy two 8800gtx. Have not had time to follow the news so should i wait until january? Are there new 8800's on the horizon that will lower the price significantly? Thank you for any help and please link any articles relating to new products comming in the next 2-3 months.

If your about to drop over $1,200 on two graphics cards I would doubt money is not an issue with you.

WOw thats a great way to waste money. one of those cards will run anything on max.SLI is not the greatest investment read the reviews look at the benchmarks.

Get one 8800gtx, and upgrade your mobo/cpu/RAM, IMO =\

Would a 550w truepower be enough power for dual 8800gtx's? I don't think so =\

Um, sorry guys, I am upgrading everything. This comp is going to my studio for recording. Should have specified. The new power supply will be 750. I'm going intel core2duo, new mobo, new mem. And please stop saying SLI is waste. My 2 7900gt's cost me less than 1 gtx and were better. So how is that bad??? I see the point in holding off on 2 cause 1 will run everything, but plz just let me know if anything is on the close horizon that I should wait for...............

I have read all the sli bashing on here and WOW. Someone please read what I said above and respond.... 2 7900gts>1 7900gtx and I got them for less. Why does everyone keep saying it is never worth it?????!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom