Mouses

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a blue razor copperhead and I love it. But no joke Ive been banned from 4 or 5 Halo servers cause they thought i was aim-botting. It took me a day or two to get the feel for it, and now i cant game with anything else. Not to mention the pulsating symbol on the top and the buttons that make the perfect clicky sound. But its $70, so maybe a little out of your price range for now. And i really like it because you barely have to flick your wrist to spin 180. You dont have to move your whole arm like with a G5.

suicide007 said:
And i really like it because you barely have to flick your wrist to spin 180. You dont have to move your whole arm like with a G5.

You can adjust sensitivity in most games.

I strongly suggest you do not get a wireless mouse as they eat LOTS of batteries, they are usually much heavier and in my opinion they don't provide as much accuracy as a wired mouse. Some say it takes longer to respond, I personally didn't mind that much, but I guess with very rapid movement and lo sens you will notice it.

If the G5 is too expensive for you, get the MX-518. I've used both and I prefer the 518. Best gaming mouse out there in my book.

viperman5000 said:
Then you weren't using it correctly.

Im referring to the fact that with a razor the bottom of your palm hangs off the back of the mouse, so you can rest it on the desk and pivot from right there. However, with the G5, its pretty much the top part of your arm (if anything) thats touching the desk, so you have to move more of your arm to move the mouse. If you tried a Razor, you would understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom