Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogerio

In Runtime
Hi everyone,
I have the RC1 version of the windows vista, how i get the update RC2, and something happened, i didn t delet but i don t have the media center anymore, anyone knows why?

Thank you in advantage for any reply.

Happy Thanksgiving

Maybe you installed a different version (eg Home Basic instead of Ultimate). I don't know if all versions include Media Center.

Rogerio said:
to Download the windows vista from MSDN i have to pay a subscription?
The only version that is available to the public is none anymore.;)

If you pay for a MSDN subscription you can get a copy of Vista but only if you pay the $$ to get the OS subscription of MSDN. Which is around $700 USD.

Other than that you are not gonna be able to get any copies of Vista since it has went RTM. Unless you get it off torrents which cant be discussed here due to the rules.

Makaveli213 said:
Other than that you are not gonna be able to get any copies of Vista since it has went RTM. Unless you get it off torrents which cant be discussed here due to the rules.

And it would be completely stupid to get that piece of crap anyway's :p Plus the beta is only going to be good for about another month or two then it will stop working.

I have RC1 and followed these instructions (of a torrent site), signed up, and got a free key to use RC1 on up to 10 different computers. If I was you, I'd keep RC1 and sign up for the free key for unlimited use.

As far as I know, this is 100% legal because Microsoft themselves gives you the key for free.

HOW TO GET OFFICIAL VISTA KEYS FREE AND TURN YOUR COPY INTO VISTA ULTIMATE EDITION (32BIT OR 64BIT)

STEP 1.GO TO: http://www.laboratoire-microsoft.org/n/22215 AND SELECT UNITED STATES AND CLICK "GO"

STEP 2.IF YOU HAVE A WINDOWS LIVE ID JUST SIGN IN , IF NOT THEN CLICK "SIGN UP NOW" THE ONLY INFO THAT HAS TO BE REAL IS YOUR E-MAIL

STEP 3.AFTER YOU SIGN UP THERE SHOULD BE 2 E-MAILS FROM MS FOR YOU (ONLY 1 IF YOU ALREADY HAD A WINDOWS LIVE ID) ACTIVATE YOUR LIVE ID FIRST AND THEN CLICK ON THE LINK IN THE SECOND E-MAIL

STEP 4.SIGN INTO YOUR LIVE ID ACCOUNT AND BOOM A BRAND SPANKIN NEW VISTA PRODUCT KEY(HIT REFRESH OR BOOKMARK THE PAGE AND GO BACK TO IT AND YOU CAN GET YET ANOTHER FREE KEY (DON'T WORRY IF YOU LOSE THE KEY AS SOON AS YOU CLICK THE LINK THEY E-MAIL THEM TO YOU)

STEP 5.DOWNLOAD THE 32 OR 64 BIT VISTA WITH THE LINK ON THE PAGE WITH THE KEY OR USE:
http://download.windowsvista.com/preview/rc1/en/download.htm

STEP 6.WHEN YOU DO THE INSTALL UNCHECK THE "AUTOMATIC ACTIVATION" BOX AND USE A VISTA ULTIMATE KEY IF YOU DONT HAVE ONE USE THIS: PVYFQ-2JTBV-9KXQ2-FQHDY-MTBVH

STEP 7.WAIT FOR THE INCREDIBLY LONG INSTALL TO FINISH, WHEN YOU GET TO THE DESKTOP HIT THE START MENU, RIGHT CLICK "MY COMPUTER" HIGHLIGHT AND CLICK "PROPERTIES"

STEP 8.AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE CLICK "CHANGE PRODUCT KEY" THEN ENTER YOUR OFFICIAL KEY, AND HIT "ACTIVATE"

Yes but those are beta keys. They expire on 5/31/2007 so no matter what they wont work after that. ;)

Makaveli213 said:
Yes but those are beta keys. They expire on 5/31/2007 so no matter what they wont work after that. ;)
Oh, I didn't know that. That's still a decent amount of time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom