Mouses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cdub89

Daemon Poster
Well i was playing F.E.A.R online and a guy kept blowing me up with nades and i got mad and decided to hit my old rollerball compaq mouse . Well i just ended its life it doesnt work anymore i tried to take it apart but its broke. So what i need to know is what is a good wireless mouse for about $30 bucks maybe $40 but thats my limit. I want wireless i hate wires all over my desk. Thanks

Wow i like that one and the price is sweet. Thanks alot im going to order it.

well if you want a really good mouse for just over 40 bucks and can hadle 1 little cord on your desk look at the logitech g5. I bet you wont get fragged as much with it LOL

I did look at that but it was kinda to much if i had a little more money to spend i would got it.

well it is $46.00, I guess with shipping your looking at a $50 mouse.

If not that than you could also give some thought to the mx518. it is $45 shipped.

you can buy optical mouses for much lesser than 30-50, there are 15 ones that are perfectly fine.

As far as wireless, I personally don't like it, its annoying when your mouse goes dead during a game, or when you need your mouse to open something.... more annoying if you don't have batteries in stock...

if ur going to go wireless, get a mouse that can recharge in a dock or keep a lot of batteries in stock or at least a 2 pair of rechargeable batteries to switch in and out.

my wireless mouse is sitting next to my montior as a decoration now. looks cool since its all black. lol.

I like my mouse with a tail

i like the logitech mx518 alot better than the g5

the g5 doesnt fit right in my hand

and the mx518 is ten bucks cheaper

I own the Mx-518. Bought it for 39.99 baby. I love my mouse to have a tail heh. Its really smooth feels good and the texture is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom