dream build (under 2k)

Status
Not open for further replies.
o I know that. I would leave the case fan that is in the front bezel by the hard drives in. and for pulling out air there would be the 2 120/s for the radiator. The main reason I want a good water cooling setup is because of overclocking. But I also want it to be as quite as possible. Now I dont know how loud some of the pumps are.

I am not some newb. I have been oc'ing for quite a while now. I do all the proper stuff like only go up by 4-5mhz at a time and then test it for stability. Let it stay there for a while to make sure it doesn't do

lancec2c30 said:
I am not some newb. I have been oc'ing for quite a while now. I do all the proper stuff like only go up by 4-5mhz at a time and then test it for stability. Let it stay there for a while to make sure it doesn't do

Well I'm hoping you don't waste your time doing 4-5mhz the whole way.... you can skip your way up to 3.0 pretty quickly, making just a few minor changes in voltage. BTW, pay attention to the FSB: DRAM ratio, I was helping a friend OC his 6600 and I'm assuming you have the asus p5b deluxe board (or w/e it's official name is) since you said wi-fi.. but anyway, it was a pain in the *** on his system....Good luck :p

(btw, we eventually got it up to 3.4 stable with the zalman CNPS9500)

I havent bought anything, I am just looking. Sorry if my post sounded like that. well I was talking about the first time I oc'ed my amd 3500 venice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom